Contemplatech (Ron Herrema and Ximena Alarcón)
My Voice Means is a workshop that gives participants an opportunity to listen mindfully to the sound of their own voice, to discover the many layers of its meaning, and to discover how this process can be expanded by means of technology.
What you will come away with:
- A new awareness of your voice identities.
- A new appreciation for the potential of technology to facilitate contemplative experience.
- A composition based on listening deeply to your voice
In a three hour session you will:
- Practice energy building exercises to open your body fully to sound.
- Engage in Deep Listening meditation to connect with the totality of sound in the space/time continuum.
- Engage in sounding your voice, exploring its multiple imaginary and embodied expressions.
- Expand your voice awareness and means through the use of digital sound technology (Pure Data) within a contemplative framework.
- Create and record a short sound piece that manifests the insights you have gained during the workshop.
To book a place visit http://tinyurl.com/mnwbj6h or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered by Contemplatech, a creative collaboration by Ron Herrema and Ximena Alarcón