David Jennings began his career as an occupational psychologist, working on the human factors of IT systems in the 1980s. As the application of technology has broadened into more and more domains, David has consistently sought out the areas where IT affects team communications, learning and creative production ? the places where sensitivity to human and social characteristics is most critical.
David holds three degrees in psychology and communications. He is a registered as a Chartered Psychologist as well as a Fellow of the RSA.
As well as being the sole director of DJ Alchemi Ltd, David Jennings has also held non-executive director positions for:
* W2 Networking Ltd (2002-2004, co-founder);
* Wired Workplace Company Ltd (1998-2002, co-founder);
* Technologies for Training Ltd (1998-2003, co-founder);
* Sheffield Live Arts Trust Ltd (2000-2002, charity);
* Sheffield Media and Exhibition Centre Ltd (2001-2004, charity).
All information on David Jennings provided by his website http://alchemi.co.uk/about/